Save The Date For Cleaning Products US 2021!
September 29-30, 2021 | Washington D.C.
Returning to Washington D.C. in 2021, Cleaning Products US will bring together leading representatives from across the home and personal care sector - including household and cleaning products manufacturers, chemical suppliers, regulatory bodies, and retailers - to discuss trends and challenges and share knowledge and ideas.
Session Topics Announced for the 2021 Agenda!
Discover how recent industry developments will impact your future business strategy! Focusing on emerging market drivers, shifting consumer trends, and changes to the regulatory landscape, this year's agenda will explore the key issues that are impacting the supply chain in a post-COVID marketplace, including:
- Marketplace Trends and the Future of Cleaning
- Regulation in the Age of Pandemic – What Has Changed?
- Cleaning Your Home When It is the Home Office
- Addressing the Unprecedented
- Supply Chain Demand and Lessons Learned
- A New Age for Cleaning?
- Packaging Design | Understanding the Consumer Angle
- How Cleaning Has Impacted Other Industries
- Sustainability – Where Are We Now?
- How Are You Certifying Your Product?
Hybrid ticket options are available for this year's conference, allowing you to attend as an in-person or virtual delegate with full access to live presentations, as well as on-demand access to presentation recordings, and virtual networking opportunities within the online event platform.
Call For Papers Now Open For 2021!
The call for papers is now open for Cleaning Products US 2021 and we are looking for experts within the cleaning products supply chain who are intereseted in presenting about the latest market trends, innovations, and new industry solutions that are shaping the future of the cleaning products industry in a post-pandemic marketplace.