How are A.I.S.E., CECED, CEFIC, Huntsman, Sainsbury's, and ACI collaborating to evolve the future of Cleaning Products?
One of the key sessions at this year's Cleaning Products Europe 2017 will be Collaboration Fueling the Future which will look at current successes and struggles in all aspects of cleaning and how these different areas continue to work together as the industry continues to evolve.
In addition to a panel discussion on "Is Collaboration Really Happening" featuring speakers from A.I.S.E., CECED, Huntsman, IFF and CEFIC; this session will also give you the opportunity to hear from experts on topics including:
- Textile Sustainability - Does this have an Impact on the Cleaning Products Industry? by Huntsman Corporation
- The Socio-Economic Perspective of the Industry in EU by A.I.S.E.
- Smart Cleaning - Home Appliances 2025 from CECED
- Retailer Perspective with Sainsbury's Supermarkets
- Insight from the CEFIC
- A view on cleaning from the perspective of a top hotel chain
Learn more about the programme >>>
Need more reasons to attend Cleaning Products Europe 2017?
- P&G presenting on Nudging For Good, specifically how it relates to brands in the consumer goods industry/sector and how this is presently deployed
- Over 20 expert speakers such as European Commission, Novozymes, Vileda, IFF, Croda Europe and more
- Two expert panel discussions:
- Is Collaboration Really Happening?
- Environmental Labeling
- Presentations around textile sustainability, finding ways to recycle and be sustainable and cleaning without water
- Sessions like: Disruptive Innovation Making Cleaning Even Easier, which will take a look at how companies continue to innovate
View the full programme here >>>
Sponsors. Exhibitors and Partners:
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Cherrie Keene at firstname.lastname@example.org or via +44 (0)1372 802255