Why Should You Add Cleaning Products US 2020 To Your Calendar?
Cleaning Products US 2019: From sourcing to shelf: exploring the elements that go into creating successful Cleaning Products, took place in Bethesda, Maryland at the Bethesdan Hotel- Tapestry Collection by Hilton, October 1-3, 2019. Cleaning Products US, jointly organized by Smithers Apex and ACI, brought together the top leaders and experts in the cleaning products field, and delivers a jam-packed schedule with insights and discussions focusing on the latest developments in wipes and nonwovens, fragrances, allergens and cleaning products, innovations in chemistry, sustainability, and everything in between! Attendees have the chance to:
- Network with over 120 attendees from across the cleaning products supply chain, including, Lubrizol, DuPont, Terracycle, Target Corporation, Croda, and more.
- Hear from experts such as The Clorox Company, P&G, Puracy, Unilever, Aunt Fannie's, and more!
- Access regulators and industry associations including EPA, USDA, ACI, INDA, and the Green Chemistry & Commerce Council and more
- Understand the latest trends, innovations and challenges facing the cleaning products industry
- Build relationships and put your company's name in front of over 120 top leaders in the cleaning products field.
Who Will You Meet?
View the full 2019 agenda