Finding the Balance with Consumer Demands
An engaging panel discussion will debate on the rise in demand for safer chemicals and eco-friendly household cleaning products. Following that debate we will learn more about recycled content and labeling and certifications for your cleaning products.
- Addressing the rise in demand for safer chemicals and eco-friendly household cleaning products
- Recycled content – learn how to make your cleaning product more sustainable with the ever-growing consumer demand for green products
- Labeling and certifications, what is meaningful in the industry?
- Cold Water Washing
Breakout Sessions: Marketing in the Digital Age and Innovations in the Chemistry of Cleaning Products
New this year! Cleaning Products will separate into two different tracks, one focused on marketing and another focused on the chemistry and innovations of cleaning products.
The marketing talks include:
- Tackling cleaning products marketing and consumer trends
- Multi-generational marketing for cleaning products
- How do we dispense wisdom in a new era? A look at how to utilize retail apps, e-commerce and the rise of digital
- Responding to consumer complaints in a digital age
Innovations in the Chemistry talks include:
- Investing in green chemistry – how to make products more natural
- New Plant Based Technologies discovered through Algal biomass (with a focus towards surfactants)
- The ABC’s of PMN’s – TSCA regulations
Using product innovation to cause market disruption
Looking forward to the next decade in cleaning products evolution, the conference will wrap up with discussions about how smart appliances are affecting the cleaning products industry, and how e-commerce is affecting retail.
- Using product innovation to cause market disruption
- Staying ahead of the cycle – how product engineers are designing to anticipate future consumer needs
- How retail is changing: budget-conscious consumers and a look at Aldi/Lidl store models
- The Amazon Effect: How e-commerce is shifting the cleaning products industry