Monday 11th March | 13:00 - 17:15
The pre-conference workshop is dedicated to regulation in cleaning products and will cover topics including:
REACH regulation as a driver for innovation in the supply chain
- What are consumer expectations from a sustainability and “chemicals” perspective
- What are the forthcoming regulatory pressures and how can consumer expectations be met at the same time?
Upcoming regulations on silicones and implications for the industry
- The impact of material restriction
Biocides dossiers for disinfectant cleaning products: basics and specific issues
- Biocidal Product Regulation 528/2012
- Risk assessment
Relationship between the Detergents Regulation and CLP
- Overview of the European Union Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) regulation
- Compliance challenges
- Highlighting potential areas of concern
UN GHS Revision 8: expected changes
- GHS impacts on chemical hazard classification, labelling, packaging and safety data sheet legislation globally
- Revision 8 updates to certain labelling rules including new pictogram related to child safety
- Additional guidance on how to label hazardous kits / sets containing multiple packages
Claims on cleaning products: are they helping or misleading the consumer?
- Popular claims on detergents and how consumers are responding
- Rules and regulations regarding claims today
- What we can expect in the future in regards to claims regulations
The workshop will be interactive with plenty of opportunities to raise questions and start a discussion.
Tickets for the workshop are just €399 + VAT. Places are limited so we advise booking as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
N.B. Only delegates who have purchased tickets to the conference are eligible to attend the workshop.