Cleaning Products will return to the US November 10-12, 2014 at the Hyatt at Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
2013 was the biggest year yet at Cleaning Products US as more than 150 members of the value chain joined together in Richmond, Virginia. For 2014, Smithers Apex and the advisory board are curating a program that will discuss the hottest topics in the industry. The final agenda has not yet been released, join our mailing list to get the latest announcements concerning Cleaning Products 2014.
What can you expect in Washington, D.C.?
- The latest in silicone use in cleaning products
- Hygienic trends in recreational behavior. Tight quarters are all too common on cruise ships!
- Trending colors and dyes
- Laundry care challenges for our fashion conscious consumers
- The role cleaning products play in food service regulations
Click here to find out more about what happened at Cleaning Products Europe 2014 >>
Not only did it bring industry professionals together from across 50 different compnies in the cleaning products market, the thought-provoking presentations delivered by the line-up of leading experts led to highly engaging discussions and market impacting revelations.
Some of the key topics that came up included:
- Where are we going as an industry, listen to the voices of consumers and look to new ways of working
- Addressing and influencing consumer behaviour changes
- Understanding regulatory development and association initiatives
Join your industry colleagues in November and register for Cleaning Products US 2014!